Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres been a lot of discussion back and forth about Shirt makers and who's better. I have my opinions but rather than make sweeping statements such as, its like a cross between a bellini and a fellini, I thought I would do the same thing I did with nino corvato for paris custome shirts. I just happened to be in the neighborhood and dropped in on adam. I spoke to him about the site and he knows about it. He doesnt contribute but he also thought it would be a good idea (on my suggestion) that I take questions to him from the board and a camera and report back here for everyone's benefit. Ive been using paris for about 7 years and I have an awful lot of his shirts (he actually cut me off at one point, which was good bc I was unwittingly getting repeats of shirts made. Thats ok if theyre white, but when theyre pink minicheck 180s with a contrasting white club collar, you might wonder.):D

In any case, I have to introduce a friend to adam soon, so it might be a good opp for piccies of fittings and such.

So shirtfans, if you have any questions from the shirt makers at paris Custom, post them here and ill get them answered along with some other fine points from their own mouths.

Its good for me bc Im learning a lot and learning to explain in a somewhat objective way why I like their clothes.

There are other merchants and makers I know whom i could do this for also. Lets see if this is favorable to everyone.

Power to the Dandies!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.