Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Fall is around the corner the wood smoke will soon be in the air. The season will call for comfortable, warm pieces.

My problem is I am a size small and I like a slim cut - all of the best outdoors clothiers that I know (Beretta, Orvis, Woolrich, Pendleton etc..) offer only about 1 in 20 of their products in a size small :confused: .

I know that the reason behind this is that their clothing is meant to be worn on the field but come on! There are practically no smalls!

Can anyone suggest any good companies for flannel shirts, shooting shirts and the like that make a nice cut and offer size smalls?!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ari

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Now that Fall is around the corner the wood smoke will soon be in the air. The season will call for comfortable, warm pieces.

My problem is I am a size small and I like a slim cut - all of the best outdoors clothiers that I know (Beretta, Orvis, Woolrich, Pendleton etc..) offer only about 1 in 20 of their products in a size small :confused: .

I know that the reason behind this is that their clothing is meant to be worn on the field but come on! There are practically no smalls!

Can anyone suggest any good companies for flannel shirts, shooting shirts and the like that make a nice cut and offer size smalls?!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ari
I'm sure you've looked at Cabela's, but, if not, try them online. I've bought hunting clothing and boots by Browning and Remington in the past, but can't remember whether they had small sizes. You might take a look at their online sites.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.