Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I saw someone wear last year I've wanted to get one myself. I know that I'm getting an early start for the season but I can't find anything online either retail or eBay.

Anyone have a clue who carries them at a reasonable price (~$500 or <)?

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
From memory, I think Brooks Brothers Red Fleece did a solid navy seersucker suit (might have been a sport coat only and might have been J.Crew, but I think it was BB RF and a suit) last year that was reasonably priced, but of course, you have to like the slimmer cut of that line.

That said, I've found that the line is cut better (not crazy slim) than it looks on the models as I think the models either wear sizes too small for them or they are tailored very tight, slim and short for the models.

And the price, all in, was near $500 (probably less with one of BBs not-uncommon sales). That said, I don't see it yet this year, but it's early for all the full-on summer stuff to be out.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like the Press suit but it's more than I wanted to spend on something that's not going to get a lot of use here. I'll keep an eye out at J. Crew and BB but I don't know if a slim fit is going to work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.