Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omar Epps, the African American actor on Fox Television's "House, MD", is always impeccably dressed. I was particularly fond of the camel topcoat he was wearning in tonight's episode.

Does anyone know which designer, if any, provides his clothes?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He is quite well put together. I think most television shows dress the characters according to what looks best on them, and not by designer. The exception to this is your political commentary shows that usually let some designer dress the host and then give them a plug during the credits. An example would be Bill O'Reilly who has used Arnold Brant, Tallia, John H. Daniel and now Jack Victor.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't watch the show often, but I seem to remember Joey on "Friends" wearing quite a bit of J.Crew.

Probably not an accident, but I imagine it was worth whatever money J.Crew paid to reach that many eyeballs each week.

Bill O'Reilly would look best in a coffin, but I digress.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I love watching House. It reminds me of a day early in my academic career when I wanted to be an MD, mostly brought on my MASH reruns and cowardice about being drafted into the army as an infantryman (while now, I'd beg to be inducted as an officer of infantry).

Most of the MDs I know dress significantly better than Dr. House, but he has that weird charm that he is carefully crafted to appear irrevelant to image.

Thomas

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Unregistered,

Taking biochem at U of A no doubt. If you haven't already made it to med school.

I too find it odd that he'd wear a suit when my sister who is an LPN frequently comments how many times she's been vomited or worse on. Of course, House and team don't seem to spend a lot of time on camera without doing that thing with the dry-erase board and coming up with random medical diagnoses.

Of course, there is their hated "clinic" which somehow manages to produce a new bizarre ailment which isn't cured for 50 minutes. But a teenager with alcohol poisoning doesn't make as good TV as a 12 year old pregnant swimmer with seizures.

Thomas

·
Registered
102 Posts
I actually think someone needs to teach Omar how to tie his tie the correct length.. it always looks too long to me:

https://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=housetrainingsc420031fpqe3.jpg

https://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirrorhouseforemanlg4.jpg

https://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00000075492006092014410jo5.jpg

And finally here's one of Cameron being hot cause you're probably sick of looking at dudes all the time:

https://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drhouseallisoncameron00vy3.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Omar Epps, the African American actor on Fox Television's "House, MD", is always impeccably dressed. I was particularly fond of the camel topcoat he was wearning in tonight's episode.

Does anyone know which designer, if any, provides his clothes?
I just asked the exact same question over on SF, did you see that post or is this just a monumental coincidence?

Either way, would definitely like an answer on the coat, it's exactly what I've been looking for.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just asked the exact same question over on SF, did you see that post or is this just a monumental coincidence?

Either way, would definitely like an answer on the coat, it's exactly what I've been looking for.
I don't even know what SF is, so this is pure coincidence. Maybe we should turn to the Fox message boards.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts

I noticed that coat as well. I don't need another coat yet, but it would be nice to know where that one came from, just in case of emergencies...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.