Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many of the posts from members in the past to find good deals on clothing and thought I might be able to repay some of your past help. I stopped by a clothing store in Scottsbluff, NE with some time to spare and ended up buying 3 pairs of old Allen Edmonds that he had in my size. I got a pair of Hastings in Chili, Dryden's in Mocha, and a Troy in Chestnut. I would have gotten a pair of Woodstock's in Black and Brown but he did not have my size and it really isn't my style at this point. He gave me a very fair price on the shoes and was very helpful. The store was called Eric Vath Clothing and the # is 308-632-8402 if you want to call and see what he may have for you. I listed a couple of other styles that I saw but he has alot of different shoes.

Newport
Chester
Steen
Cortland
Niles
Bennington
Granby
Hanover

Hope this helps and if I come across any other stores in my travels I will let you know what I find.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is the store. I wonder why he does not list his styles and sizes on the website? It appears he is a bit more traditional in his selling as well as his clothing! I believe he enjoys the interaction with customers too much to sell online but that is just a guess.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have read many of the posts from members in the past to find good deals on clothing and thought I might be able to repay some of your past help. I stopped by a clothing store in Scottsbluff, NE with some time to spare and ended up buying 3 pairs of old Allen Edmonds that he had in my size. I got a pair of Hastings in Chili, Dryden's in Mocha, and a Troy in Chestnut. I would have gotten a pair of Woodstock's in Black and Brown but he did not have my size and it really isn't my style at this point. He gave me a very fair price on the shoes and was very helpful. The store was called Eric Vath Clothing and the # is 308-632-8402 if you want to call and see what he may have for you. I listed a couple of other styles that I saw but he has alot of different shoes.

Newport
Chester
Steen
Cortland
Niles
Bennington
Granby
Hanover

Hope this helps and if I come across any other stores in my travels I will let you know what I find.
What did the shoes run you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I contacted Eric to see what he would be willing to offer everybody on his AE shoes. Didn't know if I got an extra special deal or not :icon_smile_big:! He also sent me a list of sizes in some of the shoes.

Astor in Black: 9 1/2 D and 10 D $205
Newport in Black: 9 D, 9 1/2 D, 115 D $205
Dryden in Mocha: 8 1/2 D, 9 1/2 D, 10 B, 10 D, 10 1/2 B, 10 1/2 C, 11 D, 12 D $205
Chester in Black: 9 D, 10 D, 11 D $215
Niles in Black: 9 1/2 D, 10 C, 10 D, 11 C, 12 B, 12 C, 12 D $205
Steen in Brown: 9 1/2 D, 10 D, 10 1/2 B, 10 1/2 D, 11 B, 12 D $215
Cannondale in Merlot: 10 1/2 D, 11 D, 12 D $195
Cortland in Black: 9 D, 9 1/2 D, 11 B $195
Hyde in Brown Suede: 9 D, 9 1/2 D, 10 D, 10 1/2 D $100
Granby in Chesnut: 9 D, 9 1/2 D, 10 D, 10 1/2 B, 12 D $140
Hanover in Black: 9 D, 9 1/2 D, 10 D, 10 1/2 B, 10 1/2 D, 11 B, 12 B,
12 D $140
Woodstock in Black/Brown: 10 D, 10 1/2 D $140

You can google the shoes to see what last they are made on and what they look like. I know from prior posts that it is important to know for fit for some of our members.

Happy Shopping!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.