Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All;

Looking for a solid rec'd for dress shoe store in NYC (RTW) and a honest knowlegabe salesman would be bonus. Story is simple, ive been wearing ALdens for 12 years as they are the only shoe that fits my right heel. Not sure of the paricular last but have the split toe, and trad wingtip, and bal oxford

Went to try on a new pair recently and either my feet have changed or im "out of it" because the right heel now slips a great right in the shoe room. This never happened before. Given this id like to try another brand, but every time ive deviated from the aldens ive had to give the shoes away after a few wearings, bloody socks and raiding the band aid stash from the kids.

As such Id like to find a salseman/shop i can trust to advise if a particular brand fits (colehann certinaly does not) so i dont have to waste 300 plus after a few wearings.

In particular ive got one narrow right heel, and a bone sticking out above the inside arch on the same foot.

Thanks in advance all, but as most know, shoes are not returnable and bespoke is a bit out of my price range right now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.