Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have continued my search for a lower priced everyday suit armed with info gained on this forum-what I have now realized is im a true 41 long so im going to have to do mtm --pocketbook hurting but...

since i have learned alot from this forum i figured i give good karma back by way of this info.

my investigation at filene's based on recs from this forum yesterday revealed some very very good stuff if you are 42 long. For some reason they have a huge rack of this size. No quality 40 or 41 longs s thoughFor example

Hickey freeman grey pin-s button side vents..."made exclusively for bergdrorf" This seems to be one of the beter end Hickey lines- I have one from a few years ago, eg it has a lining emossed with the hf logo, etc. @599 great drape and fabric

Beautiful solid grey vestimenta- a bit on the stylish side but really nice fabric aalso at 600- high three button

Oxxford at 999 a few pieces- if they fit your golden

mid range hickey freeman two buttons whihc i think were about 400 and change-cut was slightly different than the bergdorf one above. but all nice

mulitple bosses, and corneliani (my fave) and one or two zegna'

good luck to any one of this size range..

FYI in the back of the store if you are into it they also had a few brioni cuff link shirts at about 200

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.