Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes.........

....I was in there about a month ago and was amazed at the selection. They have a special on right now where you can get 3 shirts for $300. I find the quality to be no worse than any of my other shirts, but what attracted me most were the colours and patterns.

I've been a long time lurker and just registered because I could not help myself jumping in on your post.

The staff was decent enough, not too pretentious. I was in NYC earlier this year and finally got to the Thomas Pink store. While I didn't find the quality of the garment to be worth the $200 price tag, I was amazed at the selection. I consider Novesa to be in the same category but at $100 per shirt, a lot more appealing.

The overall fit is modern, a nice slimmer shirt that what we find at the normal department stores up here in Toronto and there are a lot of selections with French cuffs. Again, for price point and colour/pattern options, I will be back for more.

I wasn't overly impressed at the construction of the ties though, but I noticed on the website that the 7-fold is offered, just not at this location.

Overall, good value for your dollar and worth checking out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't want to start a new thread for this store so I decided to revive this old thread, apologies.

I was walking along Queen street west and happen to discover this store and decided to look at their tie selection and the sales clerk showed their selection, they had 7 folds in store and I was quite impressed with what they had

however I'm not an expert when it comes to ties (first time I saw a 7 fold in person) so I'm not sure what to look out for in regards to construction and quality of silk and how they compare to a 7 fold by Robert Talbott

anyone here purchase anything from this store before? personal experiences? the sales clerk says the 7 folds were $150 CAD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.