Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
New month, new purchases! Let's see 'em!

I grabbed a pair (my first) of loafers off eBay. Made by Cobbler Union. Based on the soles, maybe worn once or twice.

View attachment 67831
Nice looking pair of pennies! 馃憤

One of the most versatile casual shoes I own. Dress them up to blazer and tie, or down to khakis and a sport shirt and look good.

Look like decent shoes.

Premium Member
Screenshot_20211112-152857-01-02.jpeg

Not one to be enamored with visible logos, still I have been strangely seized with the desire to slip my arms, okay guns, into the sleeves of a tweed jacket bearing tiny leather buttons embossed with the probably Satanic orb known only to Harris and the ghostly weavers of the Outer Whatchama Call Its, so...

Screenshot_20211115-142114-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20211115-142125-01.jpeg

I have other tweeds that will get me thru, but baby Harris Tweed buttons are the stuff that monumental dreams are made of.

Premium Member
^^

I've been contemplating a neck lift and may use some of the baby buttons to finance it. Will let you know. Meanwhile, a final message from my new college buddy, Max, althought the phrase "to make sure you are taken care of" I be thinking is Jersey speak for something I don't wanna know about.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electric blue Parallel

Registered
I'd love to share how much I love the new shirt I ordered from Ratio Clothing, but it arrived today and it is comically too tight. I'd say it's just right for a 16 year old, 130 lb lad for whom Brooks Brothers "Milano" cut is too baggy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.