Men's Clothing Forums banner

Nordstorm shirts are now cotton poly blend?

2060 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  paxonus
I tried to purchase a dress shirt at Nordstrom. They used to carry a pretty good all cotton fitted store brand dress shirt, but now their store brand appears to have morph into a 80% cotton blend label "Tech Smart". It's probable that the other 20% is something similar to coolmax, which means it maybe cooler than most typical cotton/poly blends, but I would have prefer a 100% cotton option. Sometimes when I wear the blend, it feels like wearing stiff cardboard.

I asked if other stores have also stopped carrying all-cotton store brand shirts, but the store associate said he did not know. Has Nordstrom stop selling their store brand cotton dress shirts?

1 - 1 of 7 Posts
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.