Men's Clothing Forums banner

Nordstorm shirts are now cotton poly blend?

2058 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  paxonus
I tried to purchase a dress shirt at Nordstrom. They used to carry a pretty good all cotton fitted store brand dress shirt, but now their store brand appears to have morph into a 80% cotton blend label "Tech Smart". It's probable that the other 20% is something similar to coolmax, which means it maybe cooler than most typical cotton/poly blends, but I would have prefer a 100% cotton option. Sometimes when I wear the blend, it feels like wearing stiff cardboard.

I asked if other stores have also stopped carrying all-cotton store brand shirts, but the store associate said he did not know. Has Nordstrom stop selling their store brand cotton dress shirts?

Paul
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
Talked to the store person recently, they said the 100% cotton Nordstorm dress shirt (the Smartcare house brand) has been discontinued and replaced by a cotton poly blend, you can still buy the all cotton shirt online until the stock runs out. They claim that the poly blend is not the same old polyester but some sort of tech version with high breathability.

So has anyone try the new shirts :).

Paul
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.