1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
They are neat. I assume they are foxes. If so, I would wear them with a blazer and a necktie with a horse tack design, e.g., Hermes. I would not wear them with a suit. I don't think the shirt color matters much, but I'd recommend solids in white, light blue or ecru.

·
Inactive
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A pack of hounds shirt is a good idea. lol I'm not too fond on things like patterns and designs of the such, but I really cant think of much to use them with. A country suit is a good idea but I really dont like the country suit. lol The enviornment would be casual as I am tempted to use them at a local restuarant and bar called the Fox and the Hound. lol I was thinking black slacks, solid white shirt, and probably not a tie. The lavender option doesn't sound too bad either.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Just about any shade of blue north of medium, white, ivory, tan. I'd rethink omitting the tie. You're already pushing the roue image pretty far enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.