Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wearing the same two pairs of sports shorts for about 20 years now, and I'm finally agreeing, in 2018, that they're looking ratty. I went to the local Kohls to get some cheap ones.

I was surprised at the neo-trad,preppy, Americana, whatever you call it, look being offered there. Is it revived?

The shorts they sell were all about $20 or more, which is too much for me. I'm used to cheap shorts. Went to nearby Was-Mart. . . and again, the quasi-preppy stuff.

So whaddya think?

· Registered
9 Posts
I've been wearing the same two pairs of sports shorts for about 20 years now, and I'm finally agreeing, in 2018, that they're looking ratty. I went to the local Kohls to get some cheap ones.

I was surprised at the neo-trad,preppy, Americana, whatever you call it, look being offered there. Is it revived?

The shorts they sell were all about $20 or more, which is too much for me. I'm used to cheap shorts. Went to nearby Was-Mart. . . and again, the quasi-preppy stuff.

So whaddya think?
I noticed the same thing last week while in Kohls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
3,667 Posts
I've been wearing the same two pairs of sports shorts for about 20 years now....
What do you mean by "sports shorts"? Gym shorts? Shorts for playing playing basketball or frisbee or something?

For some of us, it never went away.

The shorts they sell were all about $20 or more, which is too much for me. I'm used to cheap shorts.
What's your budget?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.