Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Moderator<br>Technical Support
2,654 Posts
There are a lot of excellent models there. Of all the bespoke makers out there, I think that I would rather have a pair of shoes from Suzuki than any of the others, and that's saying a lot. Alas, the price! :icon_pale:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Fascinating collection. Many beautiful shoes. But how would one pull off that grey monstrosity?!

·
Registered
787 Posts
There are a lot of excellent models there. Of all the bespoke makers out there, I think that I would rather have a pair of shoes from Suzuki than any of the others, and that's saying a lot. Alas, the price! :icon_pale:
why is this? is it coz he is so in accesable or that you think his style of shoe in build and design is paramount?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Fascinating collection. Many beautiful shoes. But how would one pull off that grey monstrosity?!
With the greatest of ease, the question is the price? If memory serves me correct Sator posted a pice from Vienna which had a photo of a similar pair of shoes.

And they would go wonderful with a grey suit I picked up earlier this year. :cry:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I very much like what appears to be his house shape. Long and elegant, with a more tapered toe, yet still with power and robustness. Excellent! :icon_smile:

·
Registered
787 Posts
It's a combination of design originality, last shape, and quality of make (at least, how the make appears from pictures).
yes the build looks great but i perhaps can find about 4-5 designs i like alot.

his last shapes remind me very much of Vass is F and U, which is understandable considering his back ground

at G&G tokyo trunk show i was lucky enough to get to see a few pairs in person, they look just as good as they do on the monitor

the OP is a lucky chap as his cap toes are great:aportnoy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.