Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Creator
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some great new products on the Hanger Project's website.

A new women's suit hanger, a non-aerosol spray starch (this is great -I've tried it and really like the product and the non-aerosol) and a beautiufl shoe horn (I've got one of those on it's way to me!).

Go through the banner on this page (upper right) or on the pages linked from the upper left!
Andy's Recommendations PageAsk Andy Selected Merchants for Menswear, Shoes, and Grooming

https://www.hangerproject.com/?utm_...er_Project_Banner02.gif&utm_campaign=AA_Forum

Or look here:

·
Site Creator
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just received the Hanger Project's Mortimer Shoe Horn. It's really crafted from horn, and is beautiful.

It's 10" which is the perfect size and just feels good, the bottom is wide with a curve of 2.75 inches so it fits your heel, while protecting your shoe, and the packaging - a shoe horn bag is great.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Andy! Thrilled you received the sample of the shoe horn. We worked really hard to get it right, and I believe that we hit it right on the head. I loved our prototype so much that I had to order some for our website.

Last year for Christmas I received a beautiful shoe horn form Nordstroms--but, functionally, it was worthless! That's when I set out to create my own!

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Kirby
Kirby Allison's Hanger Project
www.HangerProject.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.