Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Creator
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the movie and, of course, I enjoyed it. Little problem that for the era depicted the trousers didn't have pleats and cuffs, and the "Italian" jackets had four sleeve buttons (not three) plus they didn't appear to be the working kind.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,802 Posts
The two movie Trailers they have out advertising the House of Gucci movie certainly do entice one to grab their popcorn and a diet Coke and pull up a seat to enjoy an interesting flick! Whether one's primary interest be with the sartorial issues or the reportedly explosive family dynamics, it promises to be an absorbing two hours. However, I suspect I will have to wait for it to come out on Paramount before I will be able to watch it in it's entirety. Looking forward to it. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
This for me was a movie with some unusual high quality of design of all scenes, dresses and details. Obviously Gucci was pretty attentive. And I have to say Lady Gaga impressed as an excellent actress. The story starts a little slow but revs up later on. Clearly some go to movie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts