Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Texas' favourite son, Kent Wang has introduced another selection of silks. There are some delightfull paisleys and a few very limited edition pieces. The red and gold chinese dragon is perfect for the chinese new year on the 29th, which is the Ox. Don't be bullheaded, check them out. www.kentwang.com

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipping? I believe Kent still ships free in the USA and a token $1 overseas?
The red dragon is limited to two(2) squares.
So just think: You and I buy one, people ask and we whisper it is the sign of a ancient society of explorers that date back to Marco Polo and only one other american is a member.
Then they visit mainland China, ask all over for red silk with a yellow dragon and all hell breaks loose ( the yellow dragon is an old imperial symbol in China.) You learn these things, reading Phantom comic books.
$45 is what? a tank of gas, some groceries? and, uh,uh Ken, do you take payments?

· Registered
542 Posts

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both red dragons are sold.I suppose it's back to saving for the palantine purple and gold to complement my Sam Hober violet and black oxford.oh well, my last fortune cookie did say " one missed opportunity reveals a second.'
and some real bad lottery #s.

· Registered
2,699 Posts
I love KW's squares, EXCEPT for the fact that most of them are only 12x12", which just doesn't cut it for a decent puff and point style.

· Registered
499 Posts
I love KW's squares, EXCEPT for the fact that most of them are only 12x12", which just doesn't cut it for a decent puff and point style.
That is the only negative thing I have to say about them as well. I own several of his designs, the quality and service has been great. Just make them bigger please! :icon_smile_big:

· Registered
1,245 Posts
I like the 12x12" size because larger squares puff up my pocket too much.

I was initially disappointed that I missed the red dragon pocket square, but after thinking about it, I'm unsure how to fold it to display the dragon...

· Registered
292 Posts
Thank you all for the comments. I have neglected posting on AAAC in a while, out of sheer forgetfulness. Be assured this will be remedied in the future.

I like the 12x12" size because larger squares puff up my pocket too much.
It's hard to satisfy everyone, but I think the great majority of our customers -- and myself included -- prefer the smaller size. However, we can make up custom ones for you at your preferred size. Email me and we'll discuss the options.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.