Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I understand that the folks from Edward Green will be bringing three new leather colors with...
How new is new?

Six or seven months ago, when I placed the order "Redwood" was a new colour (although EG did offer it previously, as I found it in an old catalogue).

In the meantime EG might have come up with some other colours (lime green, cardinal purple, raspberry pink, whatever).

Do not try to find out in advance, let them dazzle you.

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand there's a rose (which is a lighter shade of burgundy) but I am awaiting to be "dazzled!" New & unexpected is part of the joy in these pursuits.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Leffot in NYC posted a few pics of their trunk show Saturday, have looked at the pictures but not sure I could find any new models or colours for that matter.
There was one shoe in a very light colour, lighter than "band aid" close to SAND. But wether or not that is new?
One of their pictures:

Link for the others:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does anyone have a list of the places EG is visiting through their trunk shows here in the United States?

ie are they coming to Los Angeles anytime soon?

I've e-mailed their sales prevention department but don't expect an answer until Halloween?

·
Registered
62 Posts
It would be very helpful to see a bunch of EG colors next to each other for comparison since it is difficult to get a feel for color on a computer screen.

Chestnut vs Bauxite vs Redwood vs Rose vs Burnt Pine vs Edwardian etc.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
While some colors were indeed along the traditional Edward Green palette, there are some rather different offerings as well -- such as a lighter blue "twilight" and a lighter olive green "chameleon."

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Medwards, I have Falmouth on order in Redwood and Andrew on order in Old Rose. I will try and remember to post pics when they come but might not be in time for trunk show.

My swatches show that Redwood is actually a reddy- brown really but Old Rose is indeed a red colour - not bright red but subtle - I cannot wait to see it in the flesh.

Love the Old Rose and Black Suede shoe above! Bit too flashy for me to wear but not to drool at:icon_smile_wink:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Medwards, I have Falmouth on order in Redwood and Andrew on order in Old Rose. I will try and remember to post pics when they come but might not be in time for trunk show.

My swatches show that Redwood is actually a reddy- brown really but Old Rose is indeed a red colour - not bright red but subtle - I cannot wait to see it in the flesh.

Love the Old Rose and Black Suede shoe above! Bit too flashy for me to wear but not to drool at:icon_smile_wink:
LM -Pictures of the swatches are ALWAYS welcome ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.