Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted this today. Scheduled for release on October 1, 2008. You can pre-order it on Amazon.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone

The Amazon site says:Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
Has anyone taken delivery? Have a comment to share?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks for the update!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I spoke to Bruce Boyer.

It appears that release to the booksellers has been delayed to the spring. The publisher feels that men will be in a more "tux-buying state of mind" with Spring weddings and other events.
But I'm in a book-buying mood now! :(

Seriously, I've done most of my Christmas shopping, and a lot of people are getting Assouline books this year...

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
I notice this book is "unavailable" pretty much everywhere. Does anyone know if there will be a reprint sooner or later? I hate to think that I've missed my only chance to get a new copy.

I'd check the Assouline website but it's useless and puts the "ass" in "Assouline".

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I notice this book is "unavailable" pretty much everywhere. Does anyone know if there will be a reprint sooner or later? I hate to think that I've missed my only chance to get a new copy.

I'd check the Assouline website but it's useless and puts the "ass" in "Assouline".
Was it ever published in the first place? I had signed up a long time ago on amazon to be notified when it was released, and I was under the impression that for some reason, it never was.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Blueboy1938 said:
. . . Bookstores.com, the release date is now scheduled for October 2009.

Don't hold your breath;)
I thought I remembered seeing it in a bookstore in Montreal but I must have been hallucinating...

Delays are never good for books. That's probably finito. It reminds me of the third collection of Hunter S Thompson's letters, The Mountaineer, which just keeps getting put off, delayed, rescheduled, then delayed again, then no comment, then put off, then...well you get the idea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.