Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I relented and bought the green lambswool jacket with blue windowpane on page 2 of the catalog. I've wanted it since the catalog came out and it finally came today. A wonderful coat, and my first venture out of the 3-button sack realm. It still fits in a very trad-friendly way, and the shoulders are wonderfully natural. There is very slight tapering at the waste, but I must give credit to The Andover Shop for allowing no visible darts on their coats, which is the only way I could ever live with myself for purchasing a tapered garment.

The material is soft and mid-weight, and the coat is visually even more appealing that in the catalog. The tailoring (no doubt this is a Southwick) is also very well done. The price is a little higher than my standard Press and Southwick fare, but given AS's exclusive fabrics, it's still not a bad deal. I can't wait for Fall to get here!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.