1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tartan Product Textile Sleeve Rectangle
Font Logo Pattern Symbol Design
Black Textile Handwriting Rectangle Font
Font Line Material property Thumb Nail
Sunglasses Military uniform Bag Sleeve Collar
Hello,
Could someone please help me authenticate these 2 Kids Burberry Coat for me. I think they are both especially the black one. Everything is so wrong about it. The size tag for kid should say 8Y/length in cm. The size tag material and print are also off. The zipper is wrong. Label says Burberry Prorsum but you can't even make it clear Prorsum on the flag. Labels Prorsum don't match. The purple one is Made in China. It seems to be a classic Burberry label but the button and the zipper pull say Burberry London and has the Prorsum Equestrian Knight. Please help me. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
Did you buy them from Burberry or an authorized vendor?

Of course not. You went for a “deal” trying to get a Burberry on the cheap.

Now you’re whining that it may be fake. What did you expect from the most knocked of brand in the world?

You get what you pay for.
You place your bets and take your chances.

If you want to buy your kids an authentic Burberry coat that they will soon outgrow, then suck it up and go to the store. Or at least be knowledgeable enough about the brand to be able to navigate thru all the fakes on Ebay.

Then again if you were knowledgeable, you wouldn’t be wasting your money trying to buy a Burberry for a growing kid. You’d be looking for excellent condition authentic vintage items for yourself that could last decades.

Not a week goes by without a thread asking “Is this Burberry real?” Right up there with “Critique the fit of this online MTM suit.”

When will people learn?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
You have pretty much answered your own questions. Everything looks off to you. I have 2 mint vintage Burberry Prosum and 1 of more recent manufacture
purchased at Burberry. If a deal seems too good to be true, chances are it is.
Lesson learned. As doc said, one of the most knocked off brands out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.