Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi men. You guys didn't help me so much last year when I asked about suspenders. I took it kinda personally, so I've read all the forum 3 times since then and I realised I've been going wrong a lot so I want to make it good. Now I have a new job (in the solar-powered lighting sector) and everyone says you should have a good basic Navy Suit.

Do you think this might look too dark under artificial light?

·
Aficianado
1,481 Posts
Is this supposed to be funny? Oh I see, you're the April fools guy. Hardy har har.

Hi men. You guys didn't help me so much last year when I asked about suspenders. I took it kinda personally, so I've read all the forum 3 times since then and I realised I've been going wrong a lot so I want to make it good. Now I have a new job (in the solar-powered lighting sector) and everyone says you should have a good basic Navy Suit.

Do you think this might look too dark under artificial light?

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of French would realize that . . .

. . . the OP is the April Fool's jokester.

D'Avril = Of April

Poysson - a deliberate misspelling of the French word "poisson", which means "fish", which is also a symbol for April Fool's jokes in France.

Happily, I cannot see what the jokester has posted in terms of photographs - the web filter for my office Internet connection has blocked his photo.

Hardy, har, har, indeed . . .

·
Aficianado
1,481 Posts
That didn't even occur to me, and I speak French! :eek: Anyway, you aren't ,issing much with the picture.

D'Avril = Of April

Poysson - a deliberate misspelling of the French word "poisson", which means "fish", which is also a symbol for April Fool's jokes in France.

Happily, I cannot see what the jokester has posted in terms of photographs - the web filter for my office Internet connection has blocked his photo.

·
Registered
816 Posts

D'Avril = Of April

Yep. He joined April 1, 2006 and has made 4 posts since then. One on every April Fool's Day.
Honestly, it seems kinda lame to me that he would actually remember to come on here once a year and make a post for the last 4 years.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
This looks very good on you! I believe you have found your niche. Will you be joining the wolf-pack?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Yep. He joined April 1, 2006 and has made 4 posts since then. One on every April Fool's Day.
Honestly, it seems kinda lame to me that he would actually remember to come on here once a year and make a post for the last 4 years.
He probably has a reminder set in Outlook, like I do for straw hat season...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Get the jump on it!

The components of that outfit are a jumper and trousers. Nothing made up of a "jumper and trousers" can, by any stretch of irony, be called a suit:icon_smile_wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.