Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't place this as any one of the four existing models. The rear is similar to a DB11, with the same design language, but different. And the large vent behind the front wheels and side strake are entirely different. Yet it doesn't look like a Vanquish or Vantage either.

Hmm . . . :icon_scratch:

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
That's the Aston Martin One-77.

It came out about ten years ago, and was never really a production car.

It's pretty! Billed as a hypercar (750bhp, 220mph top speed), it's built on a carbon fibre monocoque, similar to the chassis perfected by McLaren a bit later.

Looks like they're selling a bit north of $3 million to collectors these days, if you're interested!

https://www.astonmartin.com/en/heritage/past-models/one-77

DH

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the Aston Martin One-77.

It came out about ten years ago, and was never really a production car.

It's pretty! Billed as a hypercar (750bhp, 220mph top speed), it's built on a carbon fibre monocoque, similar to the chassis perfected by McLaren a bit later.

Looks like they're selling a bit north of $3 million to collectors these days, if you're interested!

https://www.astonmartin.com/en/heritage/past-models/one-77

DH
Thank goodness! I just saved a million Pounds Sterling! :happy:

The number plate should give some hints, but that is good work. Well done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those limited production prototype Aston Martin Vehicles were sold. I believe a total of 177 vehicles were sold. I believe that a customer today can purchase the unique style steering wheel which is called a One Seven Seven type.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I saw one of those at Le Mans several years ago parked in a compound sponsored by an British company named Travel Destinations. The company provides higher end accommodations inside the track at Le Mans and while a friend and I from the US took the train from Paris to the site, many well heeled Brits drove their fantastic automobiles to the race and left them in the compound.
It was a combination, hotel, car show, bar and gourmet restaurant all in one with walking access to the track. A real Bucket list check off for several items.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.