Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello: Can you gentlemen help me locate a quality MTM tailor in NYC? I am looking for a MTM suit and a co-worker mentioned that Hickey and Freeman is very good.

Another colleague suggested W W Chang as an excellent quality tailor for MTM, although I understand he only makes trunk shows to NY a few times a year.

I am looking to spend btw 1000 - 1500 US for the suit. Any information with regards to the above tailors? Any other reputable MTM tailors you may know in NYC?

I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Utilize the search tool in the toolbar above. If you type NYC Tailors you should get a list of several and compare what members have said. I believe you could even find a couple that do excellent work at half the price you're looking to spend.

For that money (~1600) you can get full bespoke at Ercole in Brooklyn. But if you're not going to have time to do a few fittings in Dyker Heights, then check out that search option.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, Duncan Quinn starts around 4,000 and does full bespoke. It is well above my price range.

I have heard very good comments about Paul Winston and Mr Ned as well.

How does MTM by these tailors compare to say RTW Canali, Hugo Boss, Brioni, Zegna ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.