Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine through the AAAC Message system.

If only I could get my hands on the promised 20% of the $10,000,000, I'd become the best friend of several tailors and shoemakers and shirtmakers and tiemakers. (Didn't want any of the clothing professionals to feel that I'd left them out.)

About a year ago a friend's wife got her first opportunity. She sent it out to a few of her friends - in all seriousness. She'd just had a blonde touchup that day I guess. One friend responded that it was a great chance to "pay off the farm mortgage and help someone at the same time." Boy, did that laugh stick around for a while.

Anyway, I hope the account is soon closed for this scammer / spammer.
From the letter:

<snip>
From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depend on this fund, as such I will be grateful if you can assist my son who is in Lome-Togo for now as an asylum seeker, and the financial laws and regulations of the Republic of Togo do not permit an asylum seeker to operate in a bank or invest. In view of this, I intend to invest these funds, hence I have contacted
you ,I am offering you 20% of the total funds 10% for any expences incured in course of the transfer of these funds, and 70% will be for my Son and I for our personal investments and usage.

Modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we have established trust and confidence between ourselves. Please treat this matter as very urgent & privacy.

I await for your urgent response. God bless you.
Sincerely yours.
Mrs Kodjo.
EMAIL: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.