Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longer lines, higher prices and fewer direct options await airline travelers this fair ed as carriers cut in serious trouble on flights. The cuts are chance across the sticks with shocking decreases at Chicago's O'Hare, Houston, Dallas and Fort value airports.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Yeah, I heard that today about that on National Prententious Radio.

When I heard news like that I am thankful neither my family nor my wife's family are more than a three-hour drive.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, I heard that today about that on National Prententious Radio.

When I heard news like that I am thankful neither my family nor my wife's family are more than a three-hour drive.
Was quoted a roundtrip fare from LA to Honolulu and back of $1400 during the holiday season (to bring my son home from college). By contrast, a roundtrip from Honolulu to Tokyo and back is $1000 (the distance is much further).

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got a flight from Anchorage to HI for $590 this weekend, so away I go!

But, yes, flying my girlfriend up from SC for Thanksgiving is quite expensive (and she has 2 <45min layovers), and I didn't even bother to buy a ticket home to SC for Christmas.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have round trip CA to NY in November for $401. The hotel stay was the most expensive, the same room I stayed at in August for $285 per night is now $659 per night plus tax.

Ended up at the Hudson Hotel near Central Park.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.