Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any experience with this company? They are selling 3 custom suits (super 130s) and 6 custom shirts for $1700.

Thanks,

·
Registered
13 Posts
They're Terrible! I once ordered a custom tuxedo from them for my wedding and it came 6 days after my wedding! And here is the worst part: The tuxedo I rented fits me better then the one they made for me.

·
Vendor
1,722 Posts
When ever I see/hear of promotions offering multiple items for a special price I remember the radio commercials that a Brooklyn store named The Male Shop (SP?) would run at Thanksgiving and Christmas. As I recall they would sell you 2 suits, a sports jacket, an overcoat and a few shirts and ties for about $400. They would also give you a turkey- no kidding! I always wondered how big the turkey was.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Save your money and find another. When I first tried non OTR suits I tried one of his. Workmanship was adequate, on par with a medium priced OTR shirt, the material was decent but certainly not worth the price. The shirt was on pair with an $35-45 OTR brand. The suits had adequate workmanship with material that below average. Certainly not up to the standards of MTM suit from a decent department store.

There are much better traveling tailors with reasonable suits and shirts. WW Chan, My Tailor.com and others. A bit more expensive but a much better overall value.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.