Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Minnis website:

"The new winter 2009 collection will contain fabrics that have a “frosted” appearance in tune with a winter’s day. Small effects, dobby weaves and subtle stripes are the core of the collection.
An new innovation will be our world famous Fresco fabric will be finished in a way which gives a softer handle, perfect for the winter season.
We will be introducing new stock supported bunches under the J & J Minnis label, the bunches containing classics with a difference and delicately designed stripes and checks suitable for all occasions.
A new Savile Row bunch will be available at the end of November."

As I've only recently started exploring fabric choices I'd be interested to know whether companies like this change their offerings every year, or season, to this extent.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It varies from merchant to merchant. Dormeuil have seasonal bunches that last a couple of years and Loro Piana always introduce winter and summer seasonal books. Lessers and Dugdale, on the other hand,have had some bunches running for decades.

I am interested to see the softer Fresco cloth. I can't really see the point...a bit like a clear-cut flannel.

W_B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.