Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has nothing to do with clothing!

I hope that everyone here has a wonderful weekend. For those of us here in the US, let us all try to remember that Monday's holiday is in memory of the men and women that made sacrifices, some the ultimate sacrifice of all, to protect the freedoms that we exercise on that day.

I have never served in the armed forces, but I belive in freedom, and know that it has a cost, and often the cost of that luxury measured by the blood of patriots. I am personally grateful for those that served or are serving our great nation.

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

edit: I can write, but I can not spell!

`The finest opportunity ever given to the world was thrown away because the passion for equality made vain the hope for freedom.' - Lord Acton

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.