Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with this brand? I saw them recently at Syms and they looked nice. I've never seen them anywhere else and google didn't turn up much.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I've been buying them from Syms for quite awhile now, and am mostly pleased with them. Their fabrics could be a bit finer, but it's one of the few shirts anywhere near their price point that offer exact sleeve lengths, which is a real plus in my book. I wear an exact 34, not somewhere between 34 and 35, and they are quite reasonably priced, usually around $30 or so, which isn't bad for an 80s 2-ply all-cotton iron-it-yourself shirt.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Syms is a chain along the lines of Marshalls. They are mostly in the NE, but have one in Houston and one or two in Dallas, among other places.

I have a few of the Maine Bay OCBD that I like for reasons already stated: Price point and the exact sleeve sizing. If you get them with a sale or a coupon, I think they are less than $20.

I like to use these, and Sam's Club Makers brand, for travelling because (1) if I have a horrible accident and the shirt is ruined, it's no great loss and (2) if I need to jettison some items to clear room in a suitcase, I don't have any great remorse that I am losing one of my favorite shirts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.