Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2017, I purchased two Anthony Sinclair "conduit cut" semi made to measure suits from Masons & Sons and have been delighted with them.

I would now like to order two more, but despite their original assurances of easy re-ordering, this no longer seems to be possible and arranging an appointment is also proving difficult.

I would therefore now like to consider another off-row (or even on-row) tailor offering a similar made to measure product.

Would anyone be able to make any recommendations please?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendation, and for linking to that fascinating blog.

I wrote to the Disguiesery earlier this week but they have not replied.

I wonder who else might be worth contacting...?

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Hmm, if I was in a similiar situation in the UK, I'd contact Steed for MTM.

@Matt S may have other recommendations, I think he has used Mason & Sons as well.
I've used Mason & Sons a number of times and they've always been good to me. I just saw them in March.

A lot of places have MTM or off-shore bespoke in a similar price range, but I have no experience with any of them. I know Steed and Cad & the Dandy have options at a similar price, though maybe a bit more expensive.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot of places have MTM or off-shore bespoke in a similar price range, but I have no experience with any of them. I know Steed and Cad & the Dandy have options at a similar price, though maybe a bit more expensive.
Would you be able to suggest a few other names please?

Whatever first comes to mind would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With a registered address in East Sussex and no London premises stated on his website, it is very hard to see how his friend's contribution to discussion could have been credible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been a customer of Mason and Sons and have never had issue with arranging appointments. I would also recommend Steed as I had a DB suit from them and have been very impressed. Caroline Andrews on the Row also does MTM and from what I saw it looks good.

·
Registered
179 Posts
With a registered address in East Sussex and no London premises stated on his website, it is very hard to see how his friend's contribution to discussion could have been credible.
I note he’s just joined the forum. And the East Sussex address is a solicitor’s office - obviously the place of registration of the company.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A lot of places have MTM or off-shore bespoke in a similar price range
Fascinating to learn about the advent of off-shore bespoke. I don't think it existed last time I bought a suit. What a marvellous concept. Toile and everything. At a "MTM" pricepoint. I am really looking forward to my first bespoke suit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts