Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a 3 piece suit either bespoke or made to measure for my wedding in September that can then be worn for special occasions / important meetings afterwards and I am looking to achieve £750 or under.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone has any suggestions or feddback from womehwere they have used.

I am based in London so either London or the imediate surrounding areas would be helpful.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hello,

Try a forum search for plenty of past recommendations but I think your first port of call should be George Bespoke:

https://www.georgebespoketailors.com/priceguide.html

The tailor I use for most of my suits, based just outside of London, could make you a lovely 2 piece for that sort of money but with a waistcoat you would be looking at around £900 upwards. Still, if you'd like further details about him please send me a PM.

Then there are all the typical imported MTM options and also the Hong Kong based tailors such as Apsleys on Pall Mall to consider.

Hope that helps a bit,
Chris.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.