Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear AAAC members

I've recently started looking for a vintage/second hand Burberry trench in London, although thus far without luck. Where would you suggest I try? Is the Old Hat worth a visit (because it's quite far out)?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The original Old Hat shop is closed although Saxby still has the place next door. I am not sure he had a lot of trenchcoats anyway. I would ring first. I have never been inside but walk past it quite a bit.

·
Registered
7,502 Posts
Have you been to the Camden Town markets or the Portobello Road open air vintage clothing market under the Westway on a Saturday? I'm surprised if you're in London that you haven't already tried those two. Or the vintage clothing shops in Notting Hill on Pembridge Road and Notting Hill Gate. Or the open air flea market in Greenwich on a Sunday (not the arts & crafts covered market).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies so far. I tried Camden Town last weekend but wasn't too impressed with what I saw there, but maybe I was just unlucky. I'm planning on going to Portobello next weekend. Are there any more high-end vintage shops similar to The Old Hat you are aware of?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.