Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just started shopping for a new Tux and wanted to pass a few ideas by everyone. I'm 5'10" 157lbs. I thought I'd get a 2 or 1 button classic black design that I wouldn't have to worry about going out of style. I'm less sure about the 3 button designs. I've heard they can be boxy on slender men. I found a few that looked good.

The first ironically is a 3-button I saw on Ebay. It seemed a little too good to be true. Super 130's wool. $200 ? Mantoni of Milan ? I don't know of them but I don't know Tuxedos well at all.

Here's a Ralph Lauren made with Super 120's for $379. At least it sounds appealing and is a reasonable price for sure.
https://www.finetuxedos.com/Pages/PackageDetails.aspx?ProdID=242&PackageName=Ralph+Lauren+Tuxedos

The local tux shop recommended a Super 100's wool Geoffrey Beanne for $399 as well as a Tallia Uomo with Super 120's wool for $699 or a Zenga for $1000 if I was going to go with a fancy one. Anyone know where go get a good price on the Tallia or the Zegna ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.