Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these Timberland shoes since 2000 and love them. But as you can see they've pretty much had it (holes in the bottom, too). I think they were around $100 new. I would really like to get another pair of shoes as close to this look as possible, for little if any more money. Any ideas? Thanks very much in advance!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Why not spend a few more dollars and purchase something like the Alden
Mens Plain Toe Blucher in shell cordovan? Yes it costs more upfront, but dont you think you feet are worth it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would have to agree w/Clovis. After joining this forum I discovered Allen Edmonds. I now have 4 pairs,although the initial expense was more than I would normally pay for shoes, they are worth it.
Save your money and buy a good pair of mens shoes like AE.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Look on ebay for the Allen Edmonds Commuter. The styling is similiar and it has a rubber sole as well. The color of the leather is a little bit lighter than your Timberlands but that can be fixed with several coats of Meltonian. It also meets your budget of $99.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I recently bought a pair of AE Wilberts, and I recommend them for anyone looking for a comfortable and stylish casual shoe.

=

I got mine at an AE store, and I think I paid less than $200 under some type of promotion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.