Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in need of ONE nice "neutral color" (able to be worn with various colors of shirts and ties) pair of trousers which are 30-32 inch waist with a 34 inch inseam. I currently have several pair of 34 inch waist trousers, which I am drawing the belt in tight to "make work" but having to hide the overdrawn-in waist with sweaters or adjust the excess material through carefully hiding tucks under the belt in the hip area. I tried taking the trousers to the tailor, only to be told that the nicer trousers will require a significant amount of alteration; might be impossible to even alter without ruining the trousers. They are from "mid-scale" department stores, so nothing is high end.
I am willing to make a fair price purchase with a swap for one pair of mine (only in the US due to currency and shipping cost). Message me, and we can discuss details to see if we can make something happen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.