Men's Clothing Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2,787 Posts
Homburgs

Tonak/Heckel hare felt www.tonak.cz @ Burlington Coat $50 or less. Black, Grey, Camel or nothing, depending on the local store.
Lock "Louisiana" https://www.lockhatters.co.uk/Fedoras__Homburg___Pork_Pie-Lousiana-P62.aspx Actually made by the aforementioned Tonak. If it isn't gold stamped "Made In England" on the sweat band it probably ain't. Bought two "Louisiana" a couple of years ago at Burlington Coat. Don't know what may be at your local BC. PS: No valet parking. But spend $350 if you must and get a fancy paper box included....

· Registered
2,538 Posts
Me, too!

I got a black Lock Homburg to wear with DJ at the St. James's shop, and I just carried it on the plane in the very sturdy Lock box. I suppose, if you were daring and conspiratorial, you would mail the box on and wear the hat on the plane. That way you could lie through your teeth to customs and - maybe - get away without declaring:devil:

Addendum: I would not have bought that hat without trying it on first. For one thing, they take great care to ensure you have a good fit, and for another, dealing long distance if you are not satisfied is a trial.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.