Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that EG's win the day on this forum, I have myself owned various brands, Weston, Alden, Church's bougth in the late 80's early 90's - they are now a no go for me as the quality seems to have declined of late - I also purchased a Berluti Wharol two years ago and have very much been dissapointed with the way they have aged, the fit is also rather tight and the sole does not seem to stand the test of time. Just like the previous writer, i am very hard on shoes, I may try EG's semi- brogues. or maybe a Lobb Phillp II - any thoughts on the two? I kind of like the low heal on the EG semi-brogues, they also have a very elegant last. I saw them in Saks' (NYC) but was reluctant to buy them there as the service there is rather poor and matter of fact, compared to the service I got at Berluti in Paris for example. Do you know of any other retailer for EG's in NYC that would provide good service and advice?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.