Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First pair: Sebago Docksides
Size: 11D
Color: Brown Oiled Leather (very similar to Chromexcel)
Condition: Excellent to like new. Worn three times to the office (with socks).

Anyone who's worn Sebago's shoes knows they're a solid cut or three above Sperry and the like. The leather is thick and supple and the shoes are moccasin sewn and resoleable.
These were just too long for me, but by the time I made that decision I'd worn them to the office a few times and didn't feel right in returning them, so I will take a loss and try to resell them.
The leather on these is amazing. It's thick and has really surprising depth and richness. I've worn a pair of Docksides in this leather for over three years for yard work and etc. and it 100% just gets better with age.

The brown oiled leather is getting hard to find. Enjoy these for $70 TYD.

Pics:
Second pair: Allen Edmonds Eastport, factory firsts.
Size: 11D
Color: Brown Calfskin
Condition: Like New. A couple very, very small scuffs. No wear.
These are some really nice shoes! Very thick supple leather, and the classic grippy boat shoe sole. I had really hoped these would work for me but they're just a bit too big. I bought them as firsts two months ago and wore them once to the office this winter (with socks!) otherwise they're completely new and unworn.
Practically brand new AE firsts for $110 TYD. I'll ship them in the original box!

I'm pretty new to this forum, but I have sales history on Dappered and eBay, with no problems on either. Made one purchase via this forum and it was most satisfactory.
Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.