Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
I bought the one that is featured this Fall to use at my son's cross country meets and it has become my go to coat. It's a great weight for Atlanta weather and I'm using it now for soccer games with a light fleece under it at night in the bleachers. A great value at that sale price.
Jim

· Registered
114 Posts
I bought the one that is featured this Fall to use at my son's cross country meets and it has become my go to coat. It's a great weight for Atlanta weather and I'm using it now for soccer games with a light fleece under it at night in the bleachers. A great value at that sale price.
Jim
Yep, I bought one last fall for about $35 at the Sears store. I've worn it A LOT more than I expected I would. I've thought about buying a different color at $30.

LE has been liberal w/ the free shipping codes recently too!

· Registered
578 Posts
You might also check your local Sears. I bought one of these for $20 in store.

And I would not describe these as trimly cut. FWIW, I am between a 41 and 42R and the medium fits me just fine.

They also had the buttom flap chest pocket shirts for $9 a piece.

· Registered
2,500 Posts
I have had one of these coats for several years and love it for mid fall, late spring.

I also bought some of the flap pocket button shirts for $14.99 this winter. They are made in nice patterns (I bought black watch plaid and a blue mini houndstooth) but they are the THINNEST shirt I ever had. Much thinner and cheaper feeling than any broadcloth or other poplin shirt I own. Just a caveat emptor...

· Registered
424 Posts
these do not fit trim. according to LE, the small is supposed to fit a 34-36 chest, but is in fact 43" around the chest to accomodate a down vest, thick sweater or other thermal layers. be forewarned. don't know whether sizing down will do the trick

· Connoisseur
5,988 Posts
Can someone provide some measurements (specifically length) of either the small, medium, or both? TIA.
Mine is a medium. Measured in the back starting at the bottom of the collar, the length is 30 inches. Measured just beneath the arms, the outside circumference with the coat buttoned is about 46 inches. Mine has the flannel lining so I don't know if the unlined ones are any different, but probably not.

I'm 5'9", 150 pounds and mine fits great. It's big enough that I can wear a sweater under it comfortably and not so big that it is baggy with just a shirt.

Cruiser

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.