Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a couple of tailored fit OCBDs from LE during the thanksgiving sale and I really like them. This was my first buy from LE and it was hassle free. I have been looking at their corduroys and want to give a try ...

I usually wear 31x32 khakis from dockers (yes, dockers ... they fit me well and the prices are good for me). Will the same size be fine on LE corduroys? Can anyone who owns trousers from both brands help me with sizing?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
FYI, the "traditional fit" cords that I recently received from LE were too roomy (even though I'm not slim)...They also were much too long, despite the fact that I had specified an inseam that I believed would be on the shorter side. I had to return them at a Sears store. I'd err on the small side, rather than sizing up or adding length to the inseam.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a pair of traditional fit cords in 34x32

They are a little smaller than usual in the waist. I wear my normal waist size, but the fit is a little tighter in the waistband than usual.

The rise is on the high side, and they are quite roomy in the seat. The fit really is not very flattering for my bum.

The lags taper to a nice slim hem.

Due to the roominess in the seat, I don't wear them when I want to impress the ladies, but they are comfortable casual pants.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I generally find LE's "regular fit" pants to be a bit on the roomy side...usually in a good way. I've never had a pair that came in too long, though. I'd have definitely returned those, too (thank God for Sears). ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.