1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one but WARNING if you go there make sure you check the sizes of the ties. I got one that is 2.25 x 57 but some were only like 51-52 inches long which is VERY short for a normal tie. I dont know why these would be shorter.

these normally sell in the $50 range with some silk in them but for an all cotton tie I wont be wearing very often I think 5.99 or 9.99 is a steal even with the shipping.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one but WARNING if you go there make sure you check the sizes of the ties. I got one that is 2.25 x 57 but some were only like 51-52 inches long which is VERY short for a normal tie. I dont know why these would be shorter.

these normally sell in the $50 range with some silk in them but for an all cotton tie I wont be wearing very often I think 5.99 or 9.99 is a steal even with the shipping.
Thanks for posting that!

I ordered 58 and 60 inchers. Usually I wear with a vest, so a short tie wouldn't matter, but others should know that. They are a steal.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
They are fairly plain cotton knit ties. They arent great but they are insanely cheap, if you want great get a knit tie from E. Marinella for a few hundred or get a "fill in my collection" one for $5.95 - thats whats happening here ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.