Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not quite sure if this is good news just yet but I will find out when I get there, I have an appointment at a King Kullen supermarket on Thursday at 1130am, not sure if they will take me or not but I hope so. By The Way, That King Kullen used to be Pathmark in 2010 before it went bankrupt a decade ago then The Union had transfered me to Pathmark which is now a Stop N Shop since 2015.

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howard, keep your head up and your thoughts positive and your comments constructive...things will work out. ;)
Thanks Eagle, not sure what to expect but I may be pleasantly surprised, I haven't been in that neighborhood since they were Pathmark and they went bankrupt in 2010.

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The original supermarket! Kinda cool.

Good luck!
I was in that neighborhood from 2007-2010 then they went bankrupt so The Union had moved me to The Pathmark on Atlantic Avenue which is now a Stop N Shop, The original Pathmark when I was there, I can remember smashing my toenail when I was bringing up carts and then backing a few onto my first toe in December 2007 then after that I needed a podiatrist to fix my nail and after that it healed in about a year, that is one of my bad memories.

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just yesterday I asked for a job application as a cart handler at King Kullen so I filled out the application at home and mailed it in so that maybe I will get a call but who knows when we'll see what happens, it's not easy looking for a job and searching for one. :(

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got some very good news, just got a call from King Kullen about Quarter To 3 today and that must've been the manager I had met at the place, he asked me "Are you still looking for work" and I said to him "Yes I am" then I told him I worked for nearly 15 years altogether as a cart handler at Pathmark which is now a Stop N Shop, he also asked me "They couldn't find anything closer for you", I told him "No, they had nothing except Brooklyn which I was there for 10 years" so he will send my job application in and we'll see what happens if I get an interview or not, like they always say one door closes and another one opens. :)
[HEADING=3] [/HEADING]

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm still waiting for King Kullen but also My Father will try to contact The union guy to see if they're any openings for Food Bazaar.

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
I got some very good news, I have a talk with The manager at King Kullen on Tuesday The 8th at 10am, hopefully this will put me back in the union once again after being off for a month and a half, The manager called me and asked me "Are you still looking for work" and I replied "Yes I am" then I said "Thank You very much, Mr G." and "I will see you then". :)

1 - 20 of 152 Posts