Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
If by khaki you include poplin suits, I recently bought a tan/khaki poplin 3/2 sack suit with flat front pants at Brooks Bros. on clearance for $199. Made in Thailand, but it's pretty nice for the price.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
If by khaki you include poplin suits, I recently bought a tan/khaki poplin 3/2 sack suit with flat front pants at Brooks Bros. on clearance for $199. Made in Thailand, but it's pretty nice for the price.
Ditto. I got this same deal a few years ago, and it has been just great. It's a very versatile color, and the poplin fabric is very comfortable in the heat. My only gripe is that the garment shows every drop of water if you get caught in the rain or spill something on it. I check the weather radar before wearing it! Bill

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
My tan Summer suit is a three piece and I wear it in the Spring and Fall with the vest. That probably violates a rule or two, but if so, I am not going to worry about it.

A Khaki/tan suit is a nice fairly neutral palette with which to combine many shirt/tie combinations.

Cheers, Jim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.