Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love wearing a clean, crisp white shirt, but I can't seem to make it through the day without getting dirty! Between ring around the collar, getting my cuffs dirty from working at my desk all day, getting pen marks (don't ask me how this always seems to happen to me), or dropping some food on my shirt at lunch. It never happens when I wear a colored or patterned shirt, but as soon as I put a white shirt on in the morning, it is guaranteed to be a disastrous day. Anybody else suffer from this?

·
Registered
921 Posts
For the first several years of my marriage, my wife actually used to request that I removed my shirt when we ate dinner at home alone. I simply thought I was a sexy animal and I was fulfilling her fantasies.

Unfortunately, I found out that she was simply tired of me constantly getting stains on my shirt from dinner each night:mad:

·
Registered
585 Posts
There is a running joke in my family that anytime spaghetti is made, someone will surely show up to the dinner table in a white shirt. And will leave the dinner table in a slightly less white shirt. :p
I learned never to order spaghetti or linguine as a side dish. Instead I ordered penne or ziti. Fortunately my family tradition was that spaghetti was not served for "better" family dinners, except Christmas Eve. But on that night all bets were off anyway. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.