Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am in a very small town in Northwest Louisiana,48 years old,and have been lurking/learning here for several months now.Finally got up the nerve to say hi and thanks. I am in the process of rebuilding a wardrobe after being out of banking for 15 years.Y'all are great

Alex

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bonjour Alex!

I'm Noble, also 48 years of age. I come from Paris, France and live in Bangkok. I seem to be the unwanted Frenchman here but I don't let it hurt my feelings. I just come in from time to time, stay for a while when I have time and then disappear to the relief of many. Helps my English and I love reading about Men's clothing.

Welcome here.

noble

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nothing of impotance.

Hello, Alex, Noble and Lagavulin. What do you mean, Noble, that you're the unwanted Frenchman here?
I have received some insults based on my race and nationality...still waiting for the religious bias to show.

These only from a very small minority of members...every forum has its' imbeciles.......everyone else is great. I've gathered some good information here but the fact that my English is not perfect can sometimes lead me to say one thing while thinking I'm saying something else.

noble

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Welcome.
There is a wealth of knowledge to be had here.
I look forward to your future post.:icon_smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.