Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first day with a new pair of C&J Tetbury...and they are just great :icon_smile_big:

Once in my office I switched to my pair of C&J Drummond :aportnoy:

No one in my close vicinity would understand what I'm talking about and I SO needed to get it out somehow....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Those Drummonds are beautiful! Would you call those utility or austerity brogues?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Earl of Ormonde:

For what it's worth: I have E in C&J and Church's while I have F in my only pair of Loake. I also have a pair of Zegna in E.

If I vote with my feet I would say that the 348 last from C&J fits the best. If I vote with my eyes... actually feet and eyes agree.

Having said that my feet have been know to cause some excitment: many years ago when I bought my first pair of rock-climbing shoes. Words like "duck" and such was used the guys in the shop :p

I would recommend you to go to someone that sell C&J and try the differents lasts. Like me you might be surprised what fits the best.

CW Psmith

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those Drummonds are beautiful! Would you call those utility or austerity brogues?
Since they are rather restrained, I would say austerity brogues rather than utility ones. Women in my workplace love 'em. On the other hand so does my wife, so in the end the might be utility brouges :icon_smile_wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.