Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sale is online on the left at the bottom. It appears the suits originally listed at $795 are gold, and the $695 are travelor grade quality. I ran the suit number through google to find out, as I almost purchased the travelor grade at $485. From my review of posts on here, HSM gold is their second best line and there is another that is their top. Travelor is their third line.

This looks like a good deal for off-sizers like me (XL), but if you are a regular or an extra long you can probably wait around for a better deal at Dillard's (may even be a better deal at your local store right now).

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think that's a decent price, but I just bought last thursday an HSM Gold Trumpeter at Dillard's for about $220.00, marked down from $795.00. Th deal was 1/2 off regular price, and 40% off of that. It works out to about 70% off! I have two other gold trumpeter sports jackets, and they are great! One of them is 100% cashmere, and I got the same deal on it last year.

Good Luck!

Mark S.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I think that's a decent price, but I just bought last thursday an HSM Gold Trumpeter at Dillard's for about $220.00, marked down from $795.00. Th deal was 1/2 off regular price, and 40% off of that. It works out to about 70% off! I have two other gold trumpeter sports jackets, and they are great! One of them is 100% cashmere, and I got the same deal on it last year.

Good Luck!

Mark S.
Too bad our little Dillard's had such slim pickings. I went to a bigger city store Saturday and saw a lot at that price point.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have one HSM Gold that I love. I grabbed it for $159 marked down from $795. 80% off haha. I was luckly to find it at the closing sale of a Parisian store. Those kinds of deals in my very common size, 44L, are really hard to come by. I also bought a regular label HSM last fall at 50% off. I actually enjoy the regular label more, because it's lighter weight and has slightly slimmer lapels.

As I understand the regular label makes up more then half of all HSM business. The gold and traveler make up the other half. I've only seen 1 Monogram jacket, which is their top line. Regular label, gold, and traveller are all fused garments. Traveller uses more wrinkle resistant fabrics and Gold uses much better fabrics and has more bells and whistles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.