Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered trousers from JPress online that were not what I expected when I got them. Not only did JPress make good on the exchange, but they did so at a loss to themselves because they wanted me to get what I needed. I won't go into details because they may not make the same offer to everyone but I am more than happy with the product and the customers service and will make more purchases there in the future. I'm going to be in DC in April and their store is on my list of "must visit" locations.

· Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
I recently ordered trousers from JPress online that were not what I expected when I got them. Not only did JPress make good on the exchange, but they did so at a loss to themselves because they wanted me to get what I needed. I won't go into details because they may not make the same offer to everyone but I am more than happy with the product and the customers service and will make more purchases there in the future. I'm going to be in DC in April and their store is on my list of "must visit" locations.
It's always great to learn of a retailer, or any other business, that steps forward like this. More of it, and we'd have a very different nation.

· Registered
921 Posts
Zappos’s also has amazing customer service. I purchased a pair of boots for my daughter. The boots were sent with no shipping charges and arrived in one day. Unfortunately the boots didn’t fit well so I called for Zappos to create a return shipping label. They also pay for shipping back to them.

The rep apologized and said for my trouble, he would give me a $20 credit. I told him that I had no complaints. I ordered the boots, they didn’t fit and were being returned. I said that Zappos paid shipping both ways and they couldn’t have made it easier. Despite my comments, he insisted on issuing me a credit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.