Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a client with very sensitive skin who says that some of the trousers from Jos. A Bank, priced at $195 retail, do not bother him. However, he does not fit well into the cut of the pants and does not like the way they look. Does anyone know where Jos. A Bank sources their merino wool. My client described it as a super 110's. Any help would be great so he can get some pants that don't bother him and look nice.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They don't bother him, in terms of irritating his skin, but they don't fit, it seems, and omanae wants to make him a pair from the same wool.
Correct, thanks for the interpretation. I would appreciate any help here. We have lots of different wool options, but trial and error on individually made trousers gets a little pricey.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Correct, thanks for the interpretation. I would appreciate any help here. We have lots of different wool options, but trial and error on individually made trousers gets a little pricey.
WHy not do the equivalent of the allergy "patch" test with different swatches of different fabrics? Certainly cheaper adn easier than trial and error.

I know that JAB has some sort of "permanent press" finish they can apply to clothes on order -- maybe that's what is preventing the reaction?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.